A holiday destination nestled in among some of Narrawong’s most picturesque surroundings. Where the River meets the Sea framed with ocean views, river frontage and endless amounts of fresh air and astonishing local animals, it’s hard to say this family-owned and operated park doesn’t offer a little something to everyone’s idea of the perfect Victorian getaway.
Situated only 10 minutes from the historical Port of Portland in Victoria’s South West, Narrawong Island Holiday Park is the ideal family holiday destination.
We are proud to present the Narrawong Island Holiday Park Fishing Experience for June / July School Holidays 2022 more details below.
Ever wanted to try your hand at fishing but didn`t quite know where to start. Or would you like your kids to have a go at fishing. We have designed a two day fishing experience at Narrawong including.
- Info session tying knots, casting practice, rigging a rod.
- Fishing session just after lunch
- Feeding fish on the bridge (5pm)
- Night time search for Sharks Teeth
- Fire marshmallows and self supplied dinner we supply marshmallows and fire
- Have another fish
- Learn how to prepare fish to cook and indulge in a lunch that you may have caught yourself
All of this will be delivered by our resident fishing expert Chris. There is not much that Chris doesn`t know about fishing and he is keen to share as much of this with all participants over the two days.
Call us on 03 5529 5282 to book your place and discuss accommodation options.